Summer Rendezvous Program
From the 16 to 20 June, a wide range of cultural and sporitng acitvities will be held at the East Sea Park, the beaches, at Son Tra Peninsula and along both banks of the Han River as part of the 2018 Summer Rendezvous Programme:
EAST SEA PARK:
- Street carnival and flash mob bikini performance (16 June)
- Musical shoes every evening (17-20 June)
- Folk games festival (17-20 June)
- Bartending competition (19 June)
- Photo exhibition, food and beer festivals, a kite fesyival and souvenir stalls (16-20 June)
- Free open-air cinema event (18 June). The screenings will start at 6.00pm and end at 11.00pm.
- International Yoga Day, which will be held on the My Khe Beach in the morning of 19 June. Free yoga classes will be held at 5.30am and 8.30am (20 June).
- Street music performances on the Han River banks (18-20 June).
- Sand sculpture contest on the Pham Van Dong Beach (29 June).